Thursday, October 11, 2007

I feel dirty now, how about you?

Jemima welcomed Death's icy embrace. Five weeks editing Hagrid/Snape slash fiction was four weeks too many.

In reference to the last comic on the subject of fan-generated fiction:

I fucking knew it!

I’m not even going to check for the existence of this one's subject – there’s no doubt that it’s out there:

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" cried Hagrid, as the silvery spray erupted from the tip of his wand.
"Well -- whoever called you a Squib was clearly misinformed."
Hagrid looked up with a start as Snapes entered the room, smiling cruelly and loosening his robes...


Jesus Christ, how did that even get in my head? All I can think of now is Alan Rickman wiping his cock on Robbie Coltrane’s beard and reaching for a swig of Butterbeer. How am I still conscious? Why won’t I just die?!!!

11 comments:

Exick said...

hahaha, Rule 34 strikes again.

Vicus Scurra said...

The giant fist of God smacked Emily in the back of the head, as it does to all little girls who do what she had just done.

Anonymous said...

Ack!

Now it's in my head!

Unknown said...

"Simon says do WHAT?"

Anonymous said...

Madelaine McCannes parent's are today denying any link between her disappearance and her recently joining a cliff diving club.

Anonymous said...

And they wanted to ban the original version of Harry.

How many of us can honestly say we weren't hearing that very monologue the first time we saw Hagrad? ;)

The Birdwatcher said...

lovingly and evocatively read by Stephen Fry no doubt.

Anonymous said...

From your keyboard to fanfiction's collective ear. Thanks, Josh.

Anonymous said...

You only feel dirty NOW? Where has your moral compass bee for the past 2 years??

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's out there alrighty. And she's wrong: it's FIVE weeks too many. I'm still getting 600-page manuscripts of Gimli/Bill slash with "could you tell me what you think?" attached.

They really, really don't me to do that, though.

ee-lie said...

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~brussell/poppet.htm

oh christ