Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gratuitous, um, Motorsport Reference

'Seriously, how can I even think about singing with that monstrosity standing so close to me? Good God, woman, what happened you your face? What the hell happened to your face?' 'Please, miss, it's not her fault she's hideous -- can we just get on with this?' 'How about you and Nikki Lauder there amuse the crowd instead? I'm off to loosen my corset enough so I can throw up properly.'

Picture supplied by jacobmarley a long, long time ago.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Vic and Shane moved closer to nab the transgender culprit in Victorian England, the audience realized that The Shield was really reaching for plotlines.

Doctor Spurt said...

Er ... maybe you were after Nikki *Lauda*?

Josh said...

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I've lived my life by the maxim "proof reading gives you genital herpes" and I'm not about to change now.

Doctor Spurt said...

Gluing my hand to the piano is one thing, showing up at the fan club AGM with a monkey-scrotum facelift is another matter entirely.

Anonymous said...

"Mr Obelinskevinski I'm from Whorestoyourdoors.com and I believe you ordered the free sample"

Dazzer said...

Monsieur! There seems to be a well-dressed midget inside the harpsichord!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!