Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Après Nous, le Déluge

Captain Jake smiled to himself. Two of every kind? Bugger off. With three breeding pairs and a couple of dogs for 'company', he’d have the planet repopulated in no time, without spending forty days knee deep in elephant shit.

An interesting week -- the Facebook group now has more members than Warren Ellis' Holy Slut Army, and Monkey Fluids has been getting more attention. The Darwin one has shown up on Digg and Reddit, in both cases sparking off heated religious debate among people with no sense of humour. A common claim has been that the comic suffers from poor grammar -- "it should be beating THE fuck out of!" No it shouldn't, you culturally illiterate gobshites. ("Gobshite" is a word people in other countries use to say they don't like you.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'd say either is acceptable...

:) anyhoo

Anonymous said...

"Pass me the sausage Colonel"

"What? But...I wasn't asked to bring a packed lunch...Oh!..You mean the "sausage"? ... Well.. erm... "

"Too late, Get your plums out Captain."

Vicus Scurra said...

Sir Reginald could not decide whether to have the brunette or the spaniel, and was distracted by captain masturbating in his ear.

Anonymous said...

Captain realised they had forgotten lunch. "No problem after all, we can feast on the dog."

Col Wilson said...

- "...and when the rabid dogs are worrying the driver, we just sneak onto the back of the truck and ditch the disguise."
- "Stop calling it a disguise, I'm sure fashion in England must have changed since thos black and white Pinewood movies."

Anonymous said...

"Isn't the boat painted in such gay colours?" ejaculated Mandy.

"Yes, and if the Captain would let me have a suck on his pipe then I'm sure I would be feeling a lot gayer myself." replied the Major.

"Oh don't let that pipe near me." groaned Carstairs. "I'm already feeling a little queer."

Dan said...

Guys: If all the young ladies were bricks in a pile
I'd be a mason and lay them in style

Gals: I wish all the laddies were like pipes in the yard,
After I drained them they'd still remain hard.

Guys: If all the young ladies were sweet fruits and berries
I'd handle their melons and nibble their cherries

Gals: If all the young laddies were fine silks and laces
And I were an iron, I'd sit on their faces

And so it continued all day long....

http://www.slycreations.com/roll_your_leg_over.html

Anonymous said...

The Cap'n chuckled to himself. Soon the Rohypnol would kick in and he'd have those two hot little bitches all to himself. If only he could think of some way to get rid of those pesky humans....

Anonymous said...

That din't work. The numbers didn't add up. Seppuku is the only recourse...

Anonymous said...

None of it beats "Jack's hole", though.
But then of course I cannot imagine what possibly would.