Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Technowankery

Well, since it's my birthday in a couple of days, and since Blogger supports it properly now, I've splashed out on the www.monkeyfluids.com domain name. Update your bookmarks! Or not -- the old address will continue to work as well.

I'm about to update the shirts in the CafePress stores with the new address -- the handful of you who've bought garments already can bask in the smugness of knowing that your merchandise is now "limited edition" or "classic" or "before Josh got all big-headed and sold out -- you've changed man, you've changed."

4 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

Happy birthday, Mr, er... Fluids. I'm glad I found your blog. I was beginning to despair that I was the only New Zealander who avoided writing about politics and all that other irrelevant stuff.

Josh said...

You're too kind. Come on over to Brain Stab - we barely ever come close to politics; just pop culture time-wasting and the occasional philosophical wankfest.

Anonymous said...

Interestingly, while www works, just typing monkeyfluids.com doesn't work. I thought at first it was a dns thing, but it's not.

Anywho, thought you should know, if you didn't.

Josh said...

I'm new to this DNS malarkey, but I think it's something to do with how Blogger redirects its content to my domain name. There was a setting up of CNAMEs (which seemed to require a subdomain like www) and other such black arts.