Monday, June 19, 2006

Obvious Week: It Begins

OK, so I like to think I manage to avoid using the obvious jokes when coming up with this stuff (unless it's, y'know, really funny), but a man has limits. In the interests of getting it all out of my system, the theme for this week shall be "The Most Obvious Fucking Caption a Body Could Come Up With". Substituting quantity for quality, I’ll put something up every day. Your poor, poor bastards.

The monkey tips fluid on little boy's head. Fluid is semen maybe yes.

7 comments:

That Morthos Stare said...

Gooey goo or semen-y spew, the monkey ladles it out on Stu.

Anonymous said...

I would be remiss in not noting that chimpanzees are apes, but not monkeys.

Josh said...

You would also be the second person to do -- see stock reply here...

Maffu said...

I understand your reasoning but it's odd how you seem to also have become grammatically German for the week.
Go on, say it with a war-film-from-the-50s german accent.

See?

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone so obsessed with pointing out that the monkey is in fact an ape, and yet none of them seem to care that the container appears to say "Treacle," and not "semen."

I bet it's because the pedantic bastards are illiterate.

--Hewligan

Anonymous said...

Does anyone want a pot of my "Monkey Treacle?"

Anonymous said...

"You mean I'm pouring treacle on the kid's head?" says the 'monkey'. "Godamnit - which one of you bitches stole my Jizz-pot?"